I went to college at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, South Dakota. I graduated in 2008 with my Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and Special Education. After a few years of teaching, I decided to continue my education. I went on at USD and graduated in 2013 with my Master's degree in PreK-12 Educational Administration. Again, I decided to continue my education, so I earned my Master's degree from Midland's University in Leadership: Teaching and Learning in December of 2017.
This is my 10th year at Morton Magnet Middle School. This is my 2nd year as a math teacher.
The top 5 ways to be successful in Miss Boone's classes:
5. Do what is asked the first time.
4. Have all your materials ready for class.
3. Be responsible and do you work when you are told to.
2. Come to class prepared to learn.
1. Be respectful to every person in the room.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.